DR.SRIRAM C.RAVULA (CHAIRMAN & MEDICAL DIRECTOR):
- Passed M.B.B.S. from Rangaraya Medical College, KAKINADA-1980
- Passed Diploma Ophthalmology (University First) Govt. Medical college, Surat-1987
- Fellowship at West Virginia University, Morgantown (USA) 1992.
- Fellowship with Mid-Atlantic Retina Consultations (USA).
- Received Excimer Laser surgery training at New Vision LaserCentre,Baroda.
Experience as Ophthalmologist:
- The Singareni collieries limited, 1987-1989
- The Luthern Eye Hospital and Swatantra Hospitals, Rajahmundry, 1990-1991
- Srikiran Institute of Ophthalmology, Kakinada, 1993-1997
- Nayana Eye Care, Kakinada, since 1997
Performed over 50,000 intra-ocular surgeries including Suture-less Cataract Surgeries (SICS), Phaco-emulsification with Foldable IOL Implantation Surgeries and Laser Surgeries.
Dr. Sriram Ravula is the MOST EXPERIENCED PHACO SURGEON in this region.
Received VIJAYASHREE award in 1999 for Excellency in Medical Profession.
Attended Ophthalmic conferences at State, National and International levels, Presented Scientific Papers and Participated as Faculty.
Invited to write Scientific article on Suture-less Cataract surgery in the inaugural issue of Indian Implant and Refractive Surgery.
Areas of Expertise:
Phacoemulsification, Small Incision Cataract Surgery (SICS), Multifocal IOLs, Toric IOLs, Glaucoma.
DR.CHRISTOPHER SUKUMARAN (ADMINISTRATIVE DIRECTOR):
- Passed M.B.B.S. from Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore Ã¢ÂÂ 1981
- Senior House surgeon Little flower Hospital, Angamallly-1983-84
- Passed DOMS from Regional Eye Institute, Sitapur- 1985
- Worked as Ophthalmologist – Christian Medical Centre,Pithapuram-1986-2005
- Worked as Medical Director of Christian Medical Centre,Pithapuram-2002-05
- Director Vision Eye Clinic, Pithapuram-2005-08
- Performed over 25,000 eye operations, including intra and extra ocular surgeries.
- Joined as Administrative Director and Full time Consultant in Nayana Eye Care Kakinada in 2008.
- Passed M.B.B.S. in 1982
- Passed M.S. Ophthalmology in 1988
- Asst. and Associate Professor of Ophthalmology – 1991-2009
- Trained in IOL Surgery in L.V. PRASAD EYE INSTITUTE Hyderabad.
- Professor and Head, Dept. of Ophthalmology, Rangaraya Medical college , Kakinada since Dec. 2009
- Honorary Consultant and Medical Adviser to Nayana eye Care since Dec.2008
- About Us
- Cashless services
- Patient Education
- Contact us