You are here: Home Arrow Our Blog
- A wide range of low vision equipment is available, such as magnifiers, to buy or borrow through local low vision services.
- Spectacles with filters which block UV and blue light help protect the eye and reduce glare.
- Computers with scanners and audio conversion can help to read books and access the internet.
- Large print books to buy or borrow.
- Audio books, newspapers and magazines.
- Liquid level indicators and talking equipment such as watches, wall clocks, microwaves and kitchen scales can help with everyday tasks.
- Tactile bumps can highlight switches and setting on appliances.
- Large face clocks and watches, large print stickers for keyboards, telephones with large numbers and brightly colored kitchen implements can also be helpful.
Posted in: Macular Degeneration
- About Us
- Cashless services
- Patient Education
- Contact us